Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Funny and smart.

Yes, the animation lacked, but you put some good work into the graphics and sound.

I think, for most people, they dislike it because they don't understand it. SOTC has quite a peculiar story line. But if you appreciate the game itself, you would find this flash very worthy of FP.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

HAHAHAHAHA

So funny, couldn't stop laughing. And then this fruits review two below "jocker" made me laugh twice as hard.

Would've been nice to have a bit more animation, but what you did worked well hahaha awesome job dude.

TIH - Hugs TIH - Hugs

EXCELLENT!

Really good flash. Art = Great. Audio = Great. Dialogue = Great.

9 brother.

55 Seconds Of Your Life 55 Seconds Of Your Life

oi what song is that?

but it was ok.

2gether 2gether

PERFECT!

OMG THIS ROCKS TONNES. IT MEANS SOO MUCH TO ME, and I'm assuming many other people out there that love someone as deeply as I. This Is One Of The Sweetest Films Ive Seen And I Hope To See It In "Top 50 Of All Time".

The Music You Chose Went Great With This Animation. The Animation Itself Was Superb. The Length Was Perfect To, Very Good.. No Wait. EXCELLENT MOVIE. 10.

Father Christmas Father Christmas

Pretty mad.

yea man, you got a unique style of animation, its very swell. I give it an 8. Keep it up.

Freestyle Silhouette Min1 Freestyle Silhouette Min1

holy moly

wow thats mad as, hehe he kicked the ball at his head. but yea that was some amazing flash ay, good on ya keep em comin :P