Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Funny and smart.

Yes, the animation lacked, but you put some good work into the graphics and sound.

I think, for most people, they dislike it because they don't understand it. SOTC has quite a peculiar story line. But if you appreciate the game itself, you would find this flash very worthy of FP.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

HAHAHAHAHA

So funny, couldn't stop laughing. And then this fruits review two below "jocker" made me laugh twice as hard.

Would've been nice to have a bit more animation, but what you did worked well hahaha awesome job dude.

TIH - Hugs TIH - Hugs

EXCELLENT!

Really good flash. Art = Great. Audio = Great. Dialogue = Great.

9 brother.

Jetpack Jailbreak Jetpack Jailbreak

Some small errors but fun game nonetheless.

Fun game, but due to spelling and mid level graphic appeal I gave you an 8. All round great game.

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Top notch.

Very professional Irene. Love your work and your Da is excellent.

Have you considered teaching as a second career? Once you have that cover artist job at Marvel ofcourse ;).

Hope to see more of your work soon.

Wavechan responds:

Aw! ;_; Thank you!!

I would LOVE to teach. Maybe sometime in the future, though time is so hard to find these days, especially when you'll have to go back to school to get a license. @_@

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

AWESOME

I love zombie games, and this, well this is GREAT!

I like how when you shoot them in the legs with the sniper their legs break at the knee and the flip.

The weapon choice was great too, I would have liked to play for hours on levels, but, it's a flash.

Huge high five to you man.

Don't stop playing till you win, leaves you satisfied.